NFL Playoff Schedule, When the finest teams in the NFL compete for a spot in the Super Bowl, it’s one of the most thrilling times in sports. Now that the 2023 NFL regular season is drawing to a conclusion, it’s time to start thinking about the postseason and what to expect from each round.
Wild Card Round
• AFC: No. 5 Cleveland Browns at No. 4 Tennessee Titans
• AFC: No. 6 Kansas City Chiefs at No. 3 Miami Dolphins
• NFC: No. 5 San Francisco 49ers at No. 4 Dallas Cowboys
• NFC: No. 6 Seattle Seahawks at No. 3 New Orleans Saints
• AFC: TBD at No. 1 Buffalo Bills
• AFC: TBD at No. 2 Baltimore Ravens
• NFC: TBD at No. 1 Green Bay Packers
• NFC: TBD at No. 2 Los Angeles Rams
• AFC Championship Game: TBD at TBD
• NFC Championship Game: TBD at TBD
• AFC Champion vs. NFC Champion at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
- Is it possible for the Kansas City Chiefs to make a return trip to the Super Bowl? Over the past three seasons, the Chiefs have dominated the AFC West thanks to a potent offense spearheaded by quarterback Patrick Mahomes. However, they’ll be up against formidable foes in the playoffs, such as the Buffalo Bills and Baltimore Ravens.
- Can we expect to see the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl once more? Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and company have had a successful season, earning the conference’s top playoff seed. They face the challenge of playing in a conference that also features the Los Angeles Rams and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Is it possible for the Buccaneers to win the Super Bowl for a second time? The Buccaneers, led by quarterback Tom Brady, won the Super Bowl in 2022 and are once again a formidable squad in 2023. But they’ll have to beat a formidable NFC, where they could face the likes of the Green Bay Packers and Los Angeles Rams.
- Will there be any pleasant playoff surprises? Unexpected teams consistently advance far into the postseason. It’s possible that in 2023, underdogs like the Miami Dolphins and San Francisco 49ers may make an unexpected playoff run.
- Will losing Derrick Henry hinder the Tennessee Titans’ ability to advance in the playoffs? Despite being one of the AFC’s best teams, the Titans will miss the services of injured running back Derrick Henry. Can their offense step up and carry them to a lengthy playoff run?
- Do you think the Buffalo Bills will make it to the Super Bowl this year? Over the previous few years, the Bills have been one of the AFC’s most reliable teams, but they have failed to get to the championship game each time. The Bills, led by quarterback Josh Allen, will try to go to the Super Bowl.
- Will the Los Angeles Rams be able to fulfill all of the hype? With a strong defense and an even more potent offense, the Rams boast one of the best teams in the NFL. However, they will be up against tough NFC competition, maybe including the Packers and Buccaneers.
- Who will be the most valuable player in the playoffs? There are several strong quarterbacks in this year’s playoff field, and their performances will likely determine who advances in the NFL. Who will win playoff MVP honors: Mahomes, Allen, Rodgers, Brady, or someone else?
- What effect, if any, will COVID-19 have on the postseason? Although the NFL has avoided major outbreaks of the COVID-19 virus during the past two seasons, the virus could still spread during the playoffs. How might COVID-19 affect major league teams and individuals?
- Is there a chance that another club could win the Super Bowl this year? Defeating the defending champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the postseason won’t be easy. However, in the NFL playoffs, anything can happen, and an unexpected club can make a deep run.
The NFL Playoff Schedule 2023 are expected to be just as exciting and dramatic as any previous postseason. Fans are counting down the days before the playoffs begin in January because there are so many intriguing matches and plot lines to follow. Don’t miss out on what will undoubtedly be a memorable playoff run.
NFL Playoff Schedule, there will be no shortage of high-quality teams and individual stars in the 2023 NFL postseason. Fans can anticipate high-stakes games, shocking results, and unforgettable moments that will cement their place in NFL annals. Fans can’t wait to see what happens in each game because of how much is at stake.